Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 05:03:36PM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Most of them, actually. And there's no reason why the others should
> > support such a non-standard header. It should be X-Mail-Followup-To, to
> > begin with.
>
> Not in the RFC 2822 era.  The "X-" business was removed.

It's been three days now, and I'm still waiting for Josselin's next
contrived excuse for not abiding by the mailing list code of conduct.  :)

I can only hold my breath for so long!  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     There is resilient security in
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     openness, and brittle security in