Re: Drop package regexplorer (dead upstream)

On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 04:34:03PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Raphael Bossek <raphael.bossek@gmx.de> [2004-08-29 13:33]:
> > I'm in the situation where the mainstread developer does not respond
> > to my bug reports nor any further development of regexplorer is
> > ongoing. I intent now to drop the support for regexplorer in Debian
> > too. I do not have lust and time to fix the bugs for a software that
> > is dead.
>
> Has anything happened since you posted this message?  What's the
> status of regexplorer now?  I see it's still in testing and unstable.

There wasn't much reaction AFAIR, and though I would rather have it
remain in the archive myself (for lack of a better alternative), I don't
have the time or necessary skill to fix the outstanding bugs myself
either.

I'll file a bug on ftp.d.o immediately.

--
         EARTH