Re: Nice ideas about a bug tracking system

Em Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:38:35 +0200,
Fabio Tranchitella <kobold@kobold.it> escreveu:

> I'm actually working on it: I'm developing a python gtk-based
> interface for Debian BTS. It will permit to report a bug, view and
> modify bug reports and generate some statistical reports.
>
> It's too early to show you something, but I hope to start sharing
> the code ASAP.

Have you got something already? Actually, I had the same idea some time
ago and was going to write exactly the same thing (python gtk-based
interface for the Debian BTS, heh).

Would you mind merging efforts?

--
Guilherme de S. Pastore (fatalerror)