Re: Nice ideas about a bug tracking system

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 08:41:20PM -0400, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> FogBUGZ                           | Debbugs
>  . Makes it easy to enter bugs    | Makes it at least as easy; indeed,
>                                   |   it's scriptable

Sorry, I'm working offline and thus I can't directly look at FogBUGZ
ATM, but I don't think debbugs makes "that easy" to submit bug reports.
I mean: it's wonderful for me, reportbug is really a great program, but
I think debbugs needs to be complemented with a web interface for
submitting bug reports a la bugzilla (well, not that ugly/complicated :)

Cheers.