Re: offtopic

I look for support for my quiestion on www.samsung.com. Look for
previously asked question ... but nothing with "Linux" there!
Then I found form for quiestion, but there wasn't my phone (SGH-X600)
so i found only one e-mail of entertaiment section of samsung and
wrote a mail. I asked her to help me - take me a right mail or forward
my mail to right place. Sorry that I post that in list ... I hope some
"GURU" to began some project for that. But you man have other work to
do. I'm sorry, again, for posting my problems here before I've got
answer from samsung.

Regards