Re: offtopic

On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 08:29:48PM +0300, Ivan Adams wrote:
> Is there any driver for usb to pci device (like cables for Samsung
> GSM) for Debian?

It's going to be a kernel thing more than a Debian specific driver issue. If
the kernels that Debian ship support it, it'll work.

Have a look (use modinfo) at /lib/modules/`uname -r`/kernel/drivers/usb

> And is there similar software or project like EasyStudio for Debian
> (GSM link program)?

Sorry, not familiar with this software (and when I hear GSM I think "Global
System for Mobiles" not something to do with pictures...

> I am asking becouse i've got samsung gsm and i'm trying to copy my
> pictures with Debian ... and none.

regards

Andrew

--