Re: Incorrect use of "it's" in package control files -- file mass bug?

John Hasler dijo [Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 01:18:28PM -0500]:
> > Maybe the criteria for the Geography lessons are not the same in every
> > country.
>
> I was taught that "Central America" included the countries between Columbia
> and Mexico.  That's political geography, however.  In physical geography
> the isthmus is part of North America.

Yes, and many Mexicans will be quite pissed off at that. We are North
Americans geographically. When I was a kid, I was only taught of
North- and South-America, but Central-America was introduced probably
some 15 years ago (i.e. when I was in middle-high). Geographically,
just a fraction of Mexico is in Central America - And Colombia is
completely in South America.

BTW, Colombians would be also pissed off - Columbia is what you call
Washington D.C. - It was not Chrisophorus Columbus, but Cristobal
Colón, who first made it to America (no, not to the USA). It is
Colombia, not Columbia.

But... well, yes, this is my last reply to this thread. Let's try to
release Sarge insteaed.

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5554-9450
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23