Re: The unofficial buildd effort and its shutdown - my POV

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 07:53:21 +0200, Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2004.bluespice.org> said:

> No, I can't apply as NM, because I will end up as Goswin did for
> sure. James doesn't like me, so I never will have to succeed in NM
> process anyway. This is my impression of how things go in Debian,
> therefore I'll not even try it.  Give me a DAM that I'm trusting in
> being not personally minded and I'll apply...

	So, you are accusing the DAM, someone who has worked long and
 hard for Debian, of having personal bias, and engaging in gross
 neglect of his duties as DAM on account of personal like and dislike
 (or you are stating you have faws you have hidden from us that would
 cause the NM process to reject you).

	Do you have anything to substantiate your accusations, apart
 from the fact that these are your feelings and "I told you so"?

	manoj
--
It isn't easy being the parent of a six-year-old.  However, it's a pretty small
price to pay for having somebody around the house who understands computers.