Re: The unofficial buildd effort and its shutdown - my POV

* Marc Haber (mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de) [040905 10:10]:
> For example, it is generally expected to have at least one package in
> the archive before even applying.

My experience as application manager is that people who apply for
something else than package maintaining generally have neither
problems to answer the questions nor have problems to show their
packages (and, frankly speaking, not having a package in the archive
wouldn't be a show-stopper for me, as long as there are other examples
of good work; it's just required that the applicant _did_ work in
debian before, and not that he intends to do some one day).

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/