Re: FTFBS in sarge

On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 04:07:37PM -0500, Robin Verduijn wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 12:39:25AM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> > mcvs_1.0.8-4

> Meta-CVS has failed for over a year to get into testing due to a bug in
> clisp. Since that[1] does not seem to be actively worked on fixing (by
> the clisp maintainer nor by the mips porters), the only way for mcvs
> to propagate to testing now is if its MIPS package is removed from the
> testing archives. I filed a bug[2] for that almost 3 months ago. Should
> I bump its severity up higher (it's now "serious") or will that make no
> difference?

I don't imagine it makes a difference.  Severities are a rather fuzzy
concept where ftp.debian.org is concerned.

You may want to get mcvs added to P-a-s
(http://buildd.debian.org/quinn-diff-Packages-arch-specific), as this
makes the case for removal from the archive clearer.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer