Re: Work-needing packages report for Sep 3, 2004

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 12:26:45AM -0600, wnpp@debian.org wrote:
> Report about packages that need work for Sep 3, 2004

[snip - orphaned]

> The following packages are up for adoption:

[snip]

>    pppoeconf (#174875), offered 611 days ago

And yet in the bug report you say:

"I DO NOT GIVE THE PACKAGE AWAY BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO MAINTAIN IT."

Which implies to me that the package is not up for adoption at all.

What gives?

Anand

--
 `` All actions take place in time by the interweaving of the
 forces of Nature; but the man lost in selfish delusion thinks