Re: Uploading to ftp-master.debian.org problem

Kyle McMartin wrote:
> The problem is it's trying to overwrite the .dsc (which it does not
> have permission to do), at that point, I think everything needed was
> uploaded, otherwise you could upload a .commands to remove the files
> you uploaded, and try re-uploading.

Well, probably due to a connection timeout or something, this is what I
find:

rw-r-S---    1 2349     802  0 Sep 03 00:54 fkiss_0.33a.patch-2.dsc

A zero sized file that won't let me upload.

Anybody has a small .commands howto?

Thanks in advance!

--
 .''`.     Resistance is futile. You will be componentized.
: :' :