Re: Firefox and Sarge

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 14:00:02 -0500, Graham Wilson <bob@decoy.wox.org> said:

> Can the majority of the project agree with a freeze in twelve months
> after sarge is released? Can the release managers agree to this? And
> if so, do they think it is feasible?

	We generally set up release goals, and then release whenever
 we meet them. One of the release goals for Etch would be to  actually
 meet the current social contract -- and I have no idea how long that
 may take.

	manoj
--
Q: How many college football players does it take to screw in a
lightbulb? A: Only one, but he gets three credits for it.