Re: FTFBS in sarge

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 12:39:25AM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> I've done a test build of sarge.  About 250 arch any packages failes to build.
>
> I attached the lists of packages which failes because of
> - generic errors,
> - non-resolvable Build-Depends.

I took me some time and investigated all "non-resolvable Build-Depends"
bugs. My current findings are attached. For some I've already filed bugs
or upgraded existing ones, some packages are still marked TODO...

For some of the more complex problems (and for removal suggestions) I
will send separate mails to debian-release.

Gruesse,
	Frank Lichtenheld
advi ocaml307 FIXED SID but FTBFS there TODO: BUGS?
binutils-avr toolchain-source(dpkg-cross) FIXED
camera gnustep-gui0-dev FIXED
capi4hylafax tiff FIXED SID but waits for isdnutils
ccs cman-kernel-dev REMOVE (see #262925)
coq ocaml307 FIXED SID but too young
cursel objc-poc NOT in TESTING
djvulibre tiff FIXED SID but waits for QT3.3
fontforge tiff FIXED
fragrouter libnet0-dev(libpcap0.8-dev) FIXED
gcc-3.0 libc6-dev(unsatisfiable constraint) REMOVED SID but freeze
ggz-gnome-client libggz-dev(libgnutls7-dev) FIXED
ggz-kde-client kdelibs4-dev(libcupsys2-dev) FIXED
ggz-kde-games libggzmod-dev(libggz-dev) FIXED
ghfaxviewer tiff FIXED
gimp1.2 tiff REMOVED SID but needs updated gimp1.2-quiteinsane, gtkam-gimp TODO: BUGS?
gnustep-antlr gnustep-base1-dev(>=1.5.0-1) FIXED SID but FTBFS on arm TODO: BUG?
gthumb tiff FIXED
gtkam gphoto2-dev FIXED SID but waits for arm upload
gtkhtml tiff FIXED SID but RC bug
hylafax tiff FIXED
kdebase tiff FIXED SID needs t-p-u
kdegraphics tiff NOT in TESTING
kdelibs tiff FIXED SID needs t-p-u
kdemultimedia tiff FIXED SID needs t-p-u
kdenetwork tiff FIXED SID needs t-p-u
kernel-kbuild-2.6-2 kernel-source-2.6.5 RC bug filed
kinoplus libdv2-dev FIXED SID but waits for m68k build
libapache-mod-security apache2-threaded-dev(>=2.0.50-10) FIXED
libgdiplus libmono0(>>1.0) FIXED SID but mono has quite a few problems REMOVE?
lightspeed tiff FIXED
lilypond mftrace FIXED SID but mftrace is too young and waits for arm build
lusernet gnustep-gui0-dev/libgnustep-gui0-dev upgraded #265634 to RC
missinglib ocaml-tools FIXED as of dinstall today
mlview libeel2-dev(libgnomevfs2-dev(>=2.6.0)) libxslt1-dev(libgcrypt11-dev) FIXED
mtink libgimp2.0-dev FIXED
multisync bluez-sdp FIXED SID but waits for arm build
mysql-admin FIXED acc <[🔎] 41374B3F.7040705@galacticasoftware.com>
mywiki gnustep-gui0-dev/libgnustep-gui0-dev upgraded #265160 to RC
ocaml-sqlite ocaml307 FIXED
ocamldsort ocaml307 RC bug filed
pfaedit tiff REMOVE from SID (already filed as #264613)
php4-interbase firebird-dev FIXED SID but RC bug and too young
pike7.4 tiff FIXED
pike libgdbmg1-dev REMOVED SID but rdpends roxen (REMOVED SID but needs updated libroxen-gdbmuserauth, libroxen-kiwilogger, libroxen-roxpoll-doc, libroxen-templatecreator, roxen-fonts-iso8859-1, roxen-fonts-iso8859-2) TODO: BUGS
preferences gnustep-gui0-dev/libgnustep-gui0-dev FIXED SID but too young
pycaml ocaml-tools FIXED as of dinstall today
python-kinterbasdb firebird-dev RC bug filed (SARGE only)
python2.1 looks like a sbuild bug
qgis tiff FIXED SID but waits for QT3.3
qtstalker FIXED acc <[🔎] 41374B3F.7040705@galacticasoftware.com>
quiteinsane tiff FIXED SID but waits for QT3.3
quiteinsanegimpplugin tiff FIXED SID but waits for QT3.3
renaissance gnustep-gui0-dev/libgnustep-gui0-dev FIXED SID but too young
rezound tiff FIXED SID but too young
roxen xlib6g-dev see pike
showimg tiff FIXED SID needs t-p-u
stepbill gnustep-gui0-dev/libgnustep-gui0-dev FIXED
steptalk gnustep-gui0-dev/libgnustep-gui0-dev FIXED but too young
talksoup gnustep-gui0-dev/libgnustep-gui0-dev FIXED but too young
tetex-bin tiff FIXED
thy libgnutls11-dev(>=1.0.16-7) libgnutls11-dev is frozen, TODO: ?
toshutils yacc the packages is named byacc, sbuild problem that bison is not tried, i386 only so not autobuilded atm, RC? important bug filed
uclibc kernel-source-2.4.20 FIXED SID but other RC bug
viewmol tiff FIXED
xen kernel-patch-nfs-swap FIXED SID but kernel-patch-nfs-swap has RC bug
xpcd tiff FIXED
xsane tiff FIXED
xt tiff FIXED
xzgv tiff FIXED