Re: NFS permissions skewed with linux 2.6 client

On Thursday 02 September 2004 06:00 am, Wouter Hanegraaff wrote:
> I'm experiencing weird problems with file permissions on nfs-mounted
> directories: even though I am in the group users, I can't write to
> files in the directory test which is supposed to be writable by users.

  Silly question, but are you sure that directory is exported read-write?
(look in /etc/exports on the server)

  Daniel

|                          "Inconceivable!"                                   |
|                            -- "The Princess Bride"                          |
\------------- Got APT? -- Debian GNU/Linux http://www.debian.org ------------/