Re: Please stop the flamewar madeness.

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 10:40:23AM -0400, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Andrew Suffield wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 10:48:07PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > > Please do this elsewhere.
> >
> > What on *earth* are you referring to? I can see nothing obvious.
> >

> He's a precog.

Hi Jaldhar,
I too am not a DD but a list whose purpose is allow DD discussion is
certainly allowed to go 'off task' whenever they like. Its not moderated
and is not being watched by 'the boss' since noone can 'get fired'. Sure
it'd be great if the S/N ration was higher, but I like to watch to
'football' not just for the goals but also for the ocassional red cards.
-kev
PS. may reading PkD would be a better pasttime!
--

        (__)
        (oo)