Re: confusion about autobuilders/whom to thank

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 02:45:44AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 07:37:50AM +0200, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> > Well, from time to time it may happen that a log get lost by accident
> > in mailrouting, but it's quite uncommon that this happens to all logs.
> No, it's not. If the logs are large, they might stump upon some mail
> server's size limit, and be dropped every time. I don't know whether
> this is the case for xerxes, but I wouldn't call that too 'uncommon'.

No, I didn't mean the occasional disappearing of logfiles because of
mailsize limits, but the filtering of build logs on buildd.d.o.
Lost by accident can mean anything else as well, starting from wrong
mailrouting to lost mails because of intransient server crashes.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/