Re: buildd queue visibility

Michael Koch <konqueror@gmx.de> writes:

> Am Freitag, 20. August 2004 04:59 schrieb Andrew Pollock:
>> I'm trying to work out where a couple of my packages are at on arm,
>> and as the arm arch maintainer and Mr buildd.org don't get
>> along[1], there's nothing there for arm.
>>
>> If I log onto the arm buildd can I glean any information from
>> there? Is the arm buildd a "Debian machine"? Apparently my package
>> last built on a box called netwinder, which isn't listed at
>> http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi
>

> Just look here:
>
> http://people.debian.org/~igloo/status.php
>

> Michael

You can also look at the buildd.org information in a nicer way on:

http://www.buildd.net/index-arm.html

But its all (igloos page too) information from buildd.org just made
nicer to read.

MfG
        Goswin

PS: If anyone with an arm cpu, some free disk (4GB minimum) and spare
time wants to volunteer as temporary buildd contact me.