Re: Please participate in popularity-contest

On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 06:29:35PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> Please considier installing popularity-contest and answering yes to
> participate. :)

Have you also sent this to debian-user? Maybe even one of the announce
lists?

We make the distribution for our users, which isn't just us developers. The
wider the user base using popcon, the more relevant the results will be.

What I'm trying to say is Debian Developer Dave is likely to have a
different package set installed to Joe User.

regards

Andrew