Re: unexpected NMUs || buildd queue

On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 04:22:58PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

> Getting your packages NMUed doesn't look good in the NM
> process. The DAM is looking at that but I don't know if he is
> (always) looking close enough to notice it was a sponsoring.

For messed up sponsored uploads there won't be anything visible in the
changelog - it's just the .changes and BTS that see the difference - so
they'd have to go looking to see that there was a NMU.  The problem with
NMUs is more when non-maintainers are doing uploads to correct bugs
because the maintainer isn't getting involved.