Re: RSA host key of ftp-master changed?

Andreas Tille wrote:
> today I wanted to use dput for an upload but got:

Your configuration is broken.  You'll need to use ftp for ftp-master
or scp for gluck:~tfheen/incoming (or something) or any other upload
queue.

> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
> @       WARNING: POSSIBLE DNS SPOOFING DETECTED!          @
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
> The RSA host key for ftp-master.debian.org has changed,
> and the key for the according IP address 208.185.25.31
> is unknown. This could either mean that
> DNS SPOOFING is happening or the IP address for the host
> and its host key have changed at the same time.
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
> @    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
> IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
> Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
> It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been changed.
> The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
> d2:fe:8f:43:0c:ab:6c:08:31:70:5f:f6:01:70:4c:a6.
> Please contact your system administrator.
>

> How to verify that there was really a change in the host key?

http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi?host=newraff

As a sidenote: You have not account on the current ftp-master machine.

Regards,

	Joey

--
It's time to close the windows.