fingers in too many pies was: -= PROPOSAL =- Release sarge with amd64

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 09:41:04PM +0100, James Troup wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will not be blackmailed into doing things for people who have public
> tantrums to try and force stuff through.  In fact, it'll very much

I don't think anyone here is threatening to upload naked pictures of you
or anything ...

> encourage me to not work on whatever it is they're whining about.

Currently <URL: http://www.debian.org/intro/organization> lists you as
involved with: FTP Archives, i386 Port, SPARC/UltraSPARC Port,
Debian Account Managers, Keyring Maintainers, System Administration. No
doubt there are other things (like your packages) which you also do.

Annoyingly your name and one of those positions consistently reappear on
the lists, mainly pointing out problems. While it might be possible that
every other person interacting with you in those capacities is
evil/annoying/whatever; perhaps you are involved with too many things
to give them the time they need and you should consider handing over
responsibility to other people with interest.

Anand

--
 `` All actions take place in time by the interweaving of the
 forces of Nature; but the man lost in selfish delusion thinks