Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

> Getting that information or getting amd64 added to sid would be the
> point of the revised GR. It would have to be worded in a way that
> forces ftp-master to add amd64 in a reasonable timeframe unless he can
> give reasons not to.

It is the Project Leader's job to supervise his Delegates (including
the ftp-master).  So if you are complaining that the ftp-master is
derelict, I want to hear what he says.  If you think the Project
Leader is not doing a sufficient job at supervising the Delegate, then
I want to hear what he has to say.  But it is, in the first instance,
for the Project Leader to ask the Delegate, and to give him
deadlines.

This is the kind of thing you need in any GR long before I am willing
to agree to it.

You have lept to the GR strategy, failing to realize that the GR
strategy should *presume* that you have done this work.

> It would also have to be worded in a way that gets the DPL to
> disappoint the ftp-master team and to replace it with one that will
> act.

Have you already asked the DPL to do this?  What was his response?
Don't you think that should be a first step before we should approve a
GR?