Re: Description of tasks

Hi, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 02:55:13PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
>> * Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2004.bluespice.org> [2004-07-17 15:30]:
>> > I've just answered a mail of a volunteer, who likes to contribute to
>> > multibuild. He got an answer within minutes.
>> As a prospective volunteer, I found the answer quite useless.
>
> If I've had reason to believe that your question was based on serious
> interest instead of playing a game on me, it would have been different.

What's your reasoning for that? "Playing games" are not words I'd normally
use to describe Martin with.

Basically what you're doing is: you complain, not without reason I might
add, that ftp-admin et al. are a private club which shuns you. Your answer
is to build your own private club in retaliation..?

Sorry, but I'm not going to play.

--
Matthias Urlichs