Re: Stop the madness (Re: -= PROPOSAL =- Release sarge with amd64)

Hi, Carlos Sousa wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 03:09:20 +1000 Ben Burton wrote:
>> I can correlate shoe size and intelligence, but this does not mean you
>> can make people smarter by shrinking their feet.
>
> Of course you meant "enlarging"...

You can have negative correlation. Maybe if too much blood flows to your
feet there's not enough left for your brain, as is commonly said about
another appendage. :-/

NB: Yeah, this is fluff. IME mailinglists are either useless, have lots
of fluff, or lots of arguing. I'd rather have lots of fluff, thank you
very much.

--
Matthias Urlichs