* Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader (leader@debian.org) wrote:
> * Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> [2004-07-16 15:01]:
> > Who is (was?) buildd admin for the two R5k SGI Indys?
>
> The buildd admin for mips is Ryan.  The local admin for those machines
> is Stephen Frost.

By-the-by, these machines are both now back online.  The disk in r5k had
to be replaced, so that's been done and the system has been reinstalled.
Ryan will need to recreate the buildd system on r5k (sorry. :/).
Hawking had a bad scsi cable which I discovered when trying to put it
back together (had to use the hawking system for the reinstall of r5k).
I've swapped that out and hawking's back in operation.

	Stephen