Re: Description of tasks

"Ingo Juergensmann" <ij@2004.bluespice.org> writes:

>>> It does.
>> Ah, so obviously you *have* released the source-code.  Then why have you
>> been saying (several times) that you haven't, and won't, until it's
>> finished?!
>
> Gnah... you're mixing things up...
> a) there is buildd.net & its code
> b) there is multibuild & its code
>
> Multibuild has a svn repo, where you can download the existing code that
> is there, buildd.net has no code that is available.

Scripts with the functionality of buildd.net but for multibuild will
be added to the svn at some time, when we stabilized the stats
interface to the DB and one us us takes the time to adapt or rewrite
the buildd.net scripts. Some of the scripts will change into simple
sql queries to the DB instead of parsing/grepping the arch-all.txt
files.

Thats what i ment when saying that the buildd.net scripts will be
released in the future.

> --
> Ciao...        //
>       Ingo   \X/