On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 19:27:09 +0200 (CEST), Ingo Juergensmann
<ij@2004.bluespice.org> wrote:

> Any begging to release the buildd.net scripts will only result in shutting
> down the service at all.

Okeydokey. "Pretty please release the scripts as Free software." There
we go. No weaselling out of it this time, please:
http://www.buildd.net/protest2.html

You strike me as being far too vindictive to voluntarily give up your
most visible platform for launching attacks on Ryan and James, but I
guess we'll see, now.

--
Andrew Saunders