David Weinehall said:

>> And yet there is still the question open, what it is that make you
>> believe that my scripts are free software?
> I don't believe that.  I've never said I do.  What I, and others, do is
> to urge you to release them as free software.

And I said, that I won't release that - at least not before multibuild was
released.

>> When you don't respect that and keep trying to get the source,
>> I consider that as demanding something from me.
> Well, considering that the goal of your project *seems* (feel free to
> correct me if I'm wrong) to be intended to replace the current
> buildd-software, I think it's natural to *ask* you to make the sources
> available to everyone.

multibuild != code of buildd.net, as I said in that other mail.

>  Of course you're free to say no, as you have,
> but you have to accept that people will question your motives,
> especially since you've been pretty good at complaining when others
> keep information to themselves (yes, I consider source code
> information).

Multibuild will be free.

> If your project is as good as you say (and I don't really doubt that),
> giving people a preview will help increase the interest, and early
> releases also helps catching those minor annoying things that usually
> creep into the first release of every project...

I think peoples interest will be high enough when we supply with the
release some performance benchmarks between multibuild and wanna-build.
And in Germany we have a saying: "Viele Koeche verderben den Brei."

>> Like it or not. Life is not a wishful thing. You don't get always what
>> you want or wish.
> True.  If I did, this thread would never have happened...

... but you don't do anything to stop it. Instead you keep asking me and
as a polite person that I am, I'm answering your questions instead of
ignoring them as other people do. ;)

--
Ciao...        //
      Ingo   \X/