On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 01:51:25PM +0200, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
[snip]
> Yeah, i find it funny.
> People are teaching me that you can't demand anything from a volunteer, but
> the same people demanding from me that I release the scripts on buildd.net
> as open source.
> Am I the only one who find that strange?

Yes, because you are reading stuff into what others write, stuff that
simply isn't there.  So far, I haven't seen anyone _demand_ that you
release the scripts.  I've seen people asking you to do so, because
that's what free software is about.

Regards: David Weinehall
--
 /) David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se> /) Northern lights wander      (\
//  Maintainer of the v2.0 kernel   //  Dance across the winter sky //