Re: Description of tasks

On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 03:08:29PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2004.bluespice.org> [2004.07.17.1446 +0200]:
> > If you don't agree with that, then you might change first the
> > project you're the leader of, and I'll do my best to do that with
> > multibuild. Is that a deal? ;-)
> Why don't you set an example with multibuild and use that to
> convince everyone. After all, Debian :: multibuild is like Jupiter
> :: Pluto.

I've just answered a mail of a volunteer, who likes to contribute to
multibuild. He got an answer within minutes.

I don't intend to write something similar to d-d because I don't believe
that there will be a constructive discussion. There will be everything when
it is ready for being released to the public. Yes, you may call it vaporware
until then or you can get in contact with us and contribute.

I'm quite confident that multibuild will be convincing by its performance.
:-)

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/