Re: Description of tasks

David Weinehall <tao@debian.org> writes:

> On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 12:52:34PM +0200, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> Multibuild will be free software. You'll have to wait for it when you want
>> to see some sources.
>
> Ever heard of "Release early, release often?"
> Until we see the code, it's nothing but vapourware.

Yes.

To give you some status indication. During this week I completed
writing the multibuild-buildd enough to have it run in a production
environment and build packages for amd64.

I am now wroking on the postinst and prerm scripts as well as the
debconf scripts to finish the packaging and letting it rebuild all of
sid as stress test.

When that is done (~1-4 weeks from now) I intend to work with Ingo on
finalising the stats interface and package/adapt the scripts from
buildd.net.

You can open a bet on whats coming first: Sarge or multibuild? :)

MfG
        Goswin