On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 06:02:39AM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Wouter Verhelst <wouter@grep.be> writes:

> >> There is no working with him. He just want to take the fruit of our
> >> work and go away.
> >
> > Who's to say that?
>
> He did.
>
> >> He wasn't even willing to help chaning James or Ryans mind or any
> >> other way to help.
> >
> > How is that relevant?
>
> That goes towards stealing the fruit of our work.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but you, as the copyright owner(s), have
control over the terms under which your work is distributed.

What is your real concern here -- that your work will be taken and you won't
be credited?  Fine, then release it with an ad clause.  That will ensure that
credit appears in any other works that incorporate your code.

Just a suggestion.  It seems better than not releasing your code at all.

--Adam
--
Adam McKenna  <adam@debian.org>  <adam@flounder.net>