> On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 05:32:02PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
>> Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> writes:

>> > So the justification for not working with him is because of the blockade
>> > on James and Ryan?  Yet you complain bitterly when they don't reply?
>
>> There is no working with him. He just want to take the fruit of our
>> work and go away. He wasn't even willing to help chaning James or
>> Ryans mind or any other way to help.
>
> There's a little something we like to use around here, maybe you've
> heard of it, it's called "Free Software"?
>
> --
> Steve Langasek
> postmodern programmer

I would like to use free software too. Too bad requests for example
for the buildd.d.o scripts just remain unanswered. At least Ingo had
the respect to reply.

The buildd.net scripts are not (yet) free software and are not
released (yet). They will be in the future once multibuild gets
released. Till then you have to pay for them by helping (like
convincing Ryan to add them to buildd.debian.org).

MfG
        Goswin