On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 09:52:35AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:

> > There is no working with him. He just want to take the fruit of our
> > work and go away. He wasn't even willing to help chaning James or
> > Ryans mind or any other way to help.
> There's a little something we like to use around here, maybe you've
> heard of it, it's called "Free Software"?

Maybe *you* have free software *there* (wherever that is, though).

On buildd.net there is *my* software. The scripts are not part of Debian. So
how did you come to the conclusion that the software is free?

Oh, I know! Everything must be free and nothing shall be hidden! Wait! I
hear some whispering voices telling me that Debian itself is not that free
and open as it always pretends to be... uhm... *bummer*

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/