Re: Description of tasks

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 06:14:31PM +0100, Simon Huggins wrote:

> It also seems to have grown some arbitrary voting script.  Nice.  Is it
> going to have full slashdot news soon?

No. The voting script will disappear somewhen again as well...

> > You can't see what the "Needs-build" was yesterday on buildd.d.o but
> > you can on buildd.net. That often shows problems that aren't aparent
> > from buildd.d.o at all.
> So fold this stuff into the buildd.d.o code

Why? I don't see any reasoning for that. If you prefer buildd.d.o over
buildd.net, then get happy with buildd.d.o. All information is already
there. If you like buildd.net then visit buildd.net again.

> or make www.buildd.net
> better in a mature way but don't just cut out architectures for random
> reasons.

The reasons are not random. It's just the case that some archs doesn't
fulfill the policy to get listed.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/