Anibal Monsalve Salazar <anibal@its.monash.edu.au> writes:

> On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 12:36:35AM +0100, Scott James Remnant wrote:
>> I strongly suspect there are many others in Debian who also have no
>> problems communicating with James.
>
> During debconf4, I didn't have any problem communicating with him
> personally.
>
> He actively participated in one BOF session answering questions about
> the NM process. Those present cannot say there was a lack of
> communication.

Communicating face to face is a whole different world. Ignoring
someonewhile he is staring you right in the face is realy hard while
ignoring a mail is trivial.

It was also suggested that people that met James personally have way
less problems talking to him via mail later since then he already
knows you.

> Anibal Monsalve Salazar
> --
>  .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux      | Building 28C
> : :' :  Free Operating System | Monash University VIC 3800, Australia
> `. `'   http://debian.org/    | http://www-personal.monash.edu/~anibal/

MfG
        Goswin