Re: Description of tasks

Simon Huggins <huggie@earth.li> writes:

> Salut Josselin!
>
> On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 03:03:23PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
>> Le ven, 16/07/2004 à 13:51 +0100, Martin Michlmayr a écrit :
>> > * Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2004.bluespice.org> [2004-07-16 14:42]:
>> > You won't or you cannot?
>> > Anyway, I think it is pretty obvious by now to anyone following this
>> > list that you're not really interested in contributing.
>> Oh, sure. Setting up buildd.net was not a contribution. That's probably
>> why I have to go there several times a week to find out information
>> that's not on buildd.debian.org.
>
> What sort of information is on buildd.net and not on buildd.debian.org?

The way the information is presented is different and the graphs are
unique (i.e. a brief history of the data from buildd.d.o).

You can't see what the "Needs-build" was yesterday on buildd.d.o but
you can on buildd.net. That often shows problems that aren't aparent
from buildd.d.o at all.

> Did you see Igloo's post somewhere in this thread?

MfG
        Goswin