Le jeu 15/07/2004 à 17:31, Martin Michlmayr a écrit :
> * Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> [2004-07-14 06:13]:
> > First, I have to recall for people not reading IRC or -devel, that my
> > insults to Mr Murray had nothing to do with his work as FTP master.
>
> I hope you realize how absurd this statement is.  You don't insult a
> person in a specific role, but a person as a whole.  I don't see how
> you expect being able to insult someone when talking about A and then
> switching to B and assuming the person will act as if A didn't happen.

I try to act like this. For example, I've never given a lower priority
to a bug report because I had personal issues with the reporter - and I
receive many bug reports from e.g. Ryan Murray.

However, even if I can't expect everyone to act like this, I can expect
someone in the same group of developers, when this group is responsible
of the task, will consider my requests without making personal problems
with another member of his group interfere.