Re: Stop the madness (Re: -= PROPOSAL =- Release sarge with amd64)

Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader <leader@debian.org> writes:

> * Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> [2004-07-16 09:49]:
>> On several occasions after yelling our DPL said he would look into
>> the problem and resolved some of them.
>
> Just to make this clear: I am much more likely to respond to well
> expressed criticism and arguments than to yelling.

And from my experience you have a flawless trackrecord on responding
to mails so there is no reason to yell at you.

> As DPL, I feel I have the responsibility to respond to yelling as
> well, but I fully understand that other people ignore yelling.  If you
> truly want to improve communication, maybe you should start with
> yourself.
> --
> Martin Michlmayr
> leader@debian.org

I hope I never yelled at you and I can't remeber ever having reason
to. I also hope my skills have improved in the last 7 years. I'm
working on it.

MfG
        Goswin