Re: Stop the madness (Re: -= PROPOSAL =- Release sarge with amd64)

Ben Burton <bab@debian.org> writes:

>> I'm sure the GR can be obsoleted emidiatly if you could shed some
>> light on the issue.
>
> So if he does answer your question, should we expect to see this appear
> in the future as "evidence" that tantrums are a solution?

Maybe, maybe not. I can't say what others will claim in the future.

But it would be actually helpfull.

> (The problem with your "tantrum => resolution" claim is of course that
> observing a tantrum followed by a resolution does not let you conclude
> that one causes the other -- it's the same with any sociological
> experiment.)

Combined it with "no tantrum => no resolution" and use statistics to
make the data fit what you want to show.

MfG
        Goswin

PS: 43.453% of all statistics are made up