On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 01:25:48AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> > I disagree. I concur that one should help and submit patches instead
> > of saying "here i am, gimme work to do", but before I consider
> > volunteering for a position, I want to know what is expected from me
> > in that position.
> It doesn't always have to work that way. In fact...
> ...right.
> <http://mailman.nocrew.org/pipermail/m68k-build/2001-June/003676.html>.
> That's how I became a buildd maintainer: someone suggested I'd become
> one, and I jumped in. Feet first.

Ha! And who was that someone, eh? ;-)

And as you can see: I always acted differently than Mr. Troup. I actively
try to share the workload and try to get others in. That's something I can
say about Troup & Murray - remember the mips buildd offer and/or the
discussion of getting Goswins buildds in.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/