On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 06:45:59PM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> If so, which part of "I'm talking about 64/32 bit userland -- which
> is something other distributions already offer." or "That's not vapor"
> are you having problems with?

The part about 'other distributions' and the fact that this is a Debian-
related mailing-list.

If you want to install some other distribution with 32/64 bit userland,
fine. If you want to have multiarch in Debian be more than vapour, well:
"Put up or shut up" -- GangStarr.

Glad to clear up the confusion,

Michael