On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 10:17:35PM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> The problem is our release process, not amd64.  We should fix the
> problem and not the symptom.

Agreed 100%. Our current release process is broken, and it's gone very
quickly from harming our users to harming the project itself. The problem is
that we are so deep in to the sarge release timeline that it's too late to fix
things for this release. For sarge+1 we're going to have to implement some good
ideas to fix this or there simply may not be a sarge+1.

 - David Nusinow