On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 08:21 +0200, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 06:13:24PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>
> > 	Still demonstrating the skills that made you such a valuable
> >  team player, I see.
>
> I still miss your steps how do you plan to solve the running gag of
> ftpmaster/DAM/DSA complaints...

Looking back through mailing list archives, I see a small number of
people complaining repeatedly not a large number of people complaining
once.

I suggest that it is you and a small minority who has the problem, not
James or any of the other ftpmasters or other role positions.

Frankly, if you cannot work within this project and communicate with the
people within it I suggest you find another project.

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?