Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:27:23 +0200, Ingo Juergensmann
> <ij@2004.bluespice.org> wrote:
>> Nobody forced you to take over a job - but if you take over a task, you
>> should be able to get forced to do something that is part of your job.
>
> So propose an constitutional amendment.
>
> But before you do that, think about what incentives would you use.  Do
> your jobs or we kick you out of your office?
Yes.

> Already possible,
Well, not really.  Only the DPL can do it, apparently, and he won't.  At
least he *can* be kicked out.

> but the problem is, where would you find a replacement.
This is a phony problem.  Ask for replacements publically in a thread of its
own, and you'll get volunteers.

<snip>
> Am I the only one who's smelling an incoming project fork?  I'd like
> it if it didn't come to that.
No, you're not the only one.  I've already predicted (last year) that it
will happen barring certain changes.