Scott James Remnant <scott@netsplit.com> writes:

> On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 14:51 -0500, Chris Cheney wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 07:46:42PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> > <sigh> Chris, you had some support for your point of view. But by
>> > acting like an prick in public this way you're rapidly losing it.
>> > Picking on Daniel, the ftpmaster who has actually been devoting his
>> > time to making the changes needed for amd64, is not an intelligent
>> > thing to do.
>>
>> <sarcasm>Wow, we all knew Daniel was working on the changes needed for
>> amd64, thats why I picked on him in particular.</sarcasm>
>>
> I certainly knew he was working on the archive changes, and I'm not on
> any private lists and don't think I'm a member of any cabal.
>
> Perhaps you need to consider that it's your inability to communicate
> that's the problem, not the people you're accusing.

It's interesting to note that several people[1] involved in the amd64
port made it into my twit file that scores their mails down long before
these discussions came up.  And my twit file only contains a handful of
people...

It's no surprise to me the massive flamage the port has caused.

[1] Chris isn't even one of them

--
You win again, gravity!