On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 10:30:37PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> >   I've seen no official statement of the ftpmaster that this is
> >   the only thing we're waiting for.  Nor have I seen a timeframe
> >   in which they want to implement it.  All I've heard is that
> >   it's ready.
>
> I can remember some statement that it'll take about two month to sort
> the remaining issues out, but I have nothing to cite right now (and my
> memory could've fallen of course).

That was from the email I sent to debian-amd64 that Daniel had a
problem with. Without me posting that we would not even have that much
information available. :\ And as I have already mentioned I did not know
at the time that he considered that information sensitive and that it
should not have been shared.

Chris