On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 07:14:27PM +0100, Daniel Silverstone wrote:

> Chris Cheney wrote:
> | The project is already self destructing due to lack of communication. I
> | this particular case notice Daniel Silverstone admitted that ftpmaster
> | had no intention to comment on the amd64 issue at all.
>
> It's amazing how quickly one person can wear down another person's
> tolerance.
>
> I would dearly love for you to produce the evidence (Message IDs, URLs to
> lists.debian.org, signed mails, whatever you have) that I have, at any
> point, said that ftpmaster had no intention to comment on the amd64 issue
> at
> all. Come on, show us the money.

I didn't say you did in particular. Until a few messages ago I didn't
even know you were working on amd64 related stuff. ftpmaster had been
asked numerous times over an at least 1 month period what the status was
of the amd64 port going into the archive was. No one ever answered. When
I got an answer from you on irc I posted an update to debian-amd64 list
that there would a forthcoming statement regarding the archive by
ftpmaster. Then you said earlier in this thread that I should not have
posted information regarding the status of statement being made. I did
not think this information was confidential as there was no sensitive
information conveyed. This also appears to indicate that ftpmaster had
no intention of commenting on the amd64 issue at all. How else am I to
construe to facts of the case?

Chris