Re: DO NOT REMOVE the lib packages after updates

#include <hallo.h>
* Matt Zimmerman [Tue, Jul 13 2004, 11:13:15PM]:

> > * Josselin Mouette [Mon, Jul 12 2004, 06:16:01PM]:
> > > Are you asking to have a new source package at each SONAME change?
> >
> > Exactly.
>
> It's not sane to do this.

So it is sane to fuckup a dozen of dependent packages that rely on your
library? Without warnings? I think every library package maintainer should
realize that it is not only his lib package and maybe the few client
packages that he is responsible for - he shares the responsibility for
the state of all packages directly depending on this library.

Regards,
Eduard.